Brighton Artists Network Summer Party
This spring, Brighton Artists Network, the city’s interdisciplinary artist-led network, launches their 2022-2023 Programme. The organisation provides a hub for all Brighton-based artists, regardless of disciplines or levels of professional experience, including visual artists, writers, dancers, musicians, theatre-makers – and everything in between!
Everything the organisation does is focused on supporting the very early stages of artistic production, and is centred around a peer-to-peer, mutual aid support model. Their new and updated programme includes:
– a monthly bulletin of news generated by its members for its members
– a comprehensive directory of Brighton based creatives of all disciplines
– an information service
– social and networking events
– a peer-to-peer artist development programme and investment club, providing seed-funding for artists projects
– a bookable, weekly co-working space
This 22 July, they are also organising their second Summer Social at Fabrica Gallery – celebrating the city’s amazing artistic community and everything we’ve achieved in our own practices and collectively this year.
To find out more: https://brightonartistsnetwork.co.uk
Full programme: https://bit.ly/BAN_Programme
Upcoming event – Brighton Artists Network Summer Social: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/344242888747