The FREE event will showcase the range of employment opportunities and vocational and technical skills training courses on offer to Brighton & Hove residents of all ages with a particular focus on construction, health and social care, hospitality, digital. However, we are keen to hear from organisations with opportunities in Brighton and Hove including:
- Employers with live and future job vacancies
- Employers and providers with live and future apprenticeship vacancies
- Training providers who offer vocational and technical courses including for example, Apprenticeships, T Levels, Skills Bootcamps, AEB/Adult Short Courses
- Providers of next steps and careers support services
- Providers of pre-employment provision supporting entry into work
The event will:
- Give employers and providers an opportunity to promote current and future employment vacancies and skills training courses to local residents.
- Give residents an opportunity to meet employers and training providers that could provide the next steps into their future career.
For more information or to express an interest, please email [email protected].
Organisation: Brighton & Hove City Council