The Cultural Framework has at its heart a commitment by the creative and cultural sector to cultural, ethnic and social pluralism in their organisations’ practices, processes and policies. This is expressed through a voluntary Inclusivity Charter, which organisations can adopt. The first draft of the Brighton & Hove Cultural Inclusivity Charter is below.
- Actively promote the importance of reflecting a diversity of life experiences in our
- Governing body
- Artistic practice (including learning & participation practice)
- Employment practice
- Audience development activities
- Internal and external communications
- Respect the diversity of life experiences of our staff team
- Encourage dialogue within the organisation, and with our partners, audiences and funders about the importance of plurality in society
- Report annually on what we have done, and the difference it has made to our customers/communities, artists and staff
Jenni Llewin Turner – Director, UrbanFlo: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th February 2018 – Diversifying Leadership Working Group Meeting
Following the Diversifying Leadership Provocation on 15th January. A group of people met to discuss how we can take this strand of work forward.
Brighton Town Hall, 7th February at 6-7.30pm.
Please get in touch if you would like to join the discussion: Branwen.email@example.com