28th November 2017 – The Old Market, Brighton
The Summit Objectives
Were to :
- Have a lively and informed debate in which everyone’s voice is heard.
- Listen and learn about best practice from a wide range of voices, both from within the city and outside it.
- Develop a shared understanding of our strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, threats
- Draw out some key themes through open and honest dialogue, about where Brighton & Hove Cultural and Creative sector can help, and that we are up for a conversation
- Start to write our ‘story’ – one that everyone can use to advocate for the importance of arts & culture to Brighton & Hove
- Be clear what we need to do next to make things happen, short, medium and longer term