ABCD for Cultural Recovery project – Equipment Suppliers Community Network
This contract is being offered by Brighton & Hove City Council as part of its support for the city’s recovery plan for the creative and cultural sector (the ABCD Plan for Cultural Recovery). It is being funded through the Welcome Back Fund and applications are being sought from organisations, not from sole traders.
We are looking for an organisation to,
- Establish a network of event equipment suppliers who can offer discounted hire rates to community groups across Greater Brighton.
- Promote the network and the offer to potential users
- Deliver introductory training to potential users on the equipment that’s available and what it can do.
- Deliver operational training to actual users linked to specific hires.
- Deliver event management training including but not limited to First Aid, Fire Safety, Safeguarding, Health and Safety
This project sits under the CREATIVE COMMUNITIES NETWORK strand of the ABCD Plan. The CREATIVE COMMUNITIES NETWORK aims to support community-led programming, that brings culture to all parts of the city, through the development of local event infrastructure alongside event management and programming training and support
Full details can be downloaded here.
An audio file of the document can be accessed here.
Closing date: 1st October, midday