Fundraising Strategy Workshop
ABCD Plan for Cultural Recovery is bringing you two training sessions in the autumn to help you develop your fundraising strategy post-COVID. The sessions explore equity, diversity and inclusion through a Community-Centric Fundraising lens and a ‘human centred’ approach to fundraising strategy development.
● Session 1 – Get in Where you Fit in: Finding Your Place in the Community-Centric Fundraising Movement with Rachel D’Souza-Siebert. This session will explore how to ensure your fundraising is grounded in race, equity, and social justice.
● Session 2 – Defining culture, strategy and agile working with smaller organisations: Strategy with Wayne Murray. This session will focus on keeping people at the heart of your strategy and ensuring that it can respond to changes as they happen.
Who are they for?
● Freelancers, artists and people representing creative and cultural organisations
● People living or working in Greater Brighton working in the creative sector
● People who want to attend FREE training and learn from peers.
Book your place via the links below.
Book Session 1 here
Book Session 2 here