- Support the city’s Cultural Recovery Plan. Read the latest report.
- Produce a city freelancer 2020 report documenting the impact of the pandemic. Read.
- Continue to deliver a local Arts, Health & Wellbeing conference. Watch here.
- Continue to undertake a citywide Public Arts Strategy consultation: watch films. Complete our survey.
1. Create a leading inclusivity model for culture. Developing a best practice co-production model between neighbourhoods and local venues.
2. Be the best place in Britain to be a creative freelancer. Creating an inclusive sector, with capacity for leadership support.
3. Become a Centre of Excellence for the use of culture in promoting wellbeing via a Pay it Forward for Culture initiative linked to social prescribing.
4. Step up as the regional capital of creative productivity and create a robust Public Arts strategy. Championing innovation.
5. Be an irresistible magnet for creatives, visitors and investors. Be the best home for creative Small-Medium Enterprises in the UK.
The Cultural Framework ambitions were established via an extensive citywide consultation process. You can read the written documentation produced here.